Congratulations ARC Linkage Project awardees!
The Faculty of Arts Research Team is delighted to announce that five of the Faculty's 2016 Linkage Project applications have been funded by the ARC. You can view the full selection report on the ARC's Linkage Programme Outcomes website.
Please join us in congratulating the following Lead CIs and their teams on their success, and in wishing them all the best of luck as they commence their projects.
- Professor Joy Damousi (Project title: The Invisible Farmer: Securing Australian Farm Women's History)
- Professor Rachel Fensham (Project title: Creative Convergence: Enhancing impact in regional theatre for young people)
- Dr Belinda Hewitt (Project title: Improving Indigenous health and wellbeing over the family life course)
- Dr Petronella Nel (Project title: A national framework for managing malignant plastics in museum collections)
- Dr Eddie Paterson (Project title: Disability and the Performing Arts in Australia: Beyond the social model)