For detailed information about course structure, prerequisites, closing dates and supporting documentation, please visit the Faculty of Arts honours web page.
Email the Honours Coordinator if you would like to make a time to discuss your plans.
Administrative questions should be directed to the Arts and Music Student Centre.
- Personal details
- Thesis title (tentative)
- 300 word description (helps us allocate supervisor)
- List relevant primary sources
- Contextual/secondary reading
- Your plan to collect the info required for your thesis (not strictly required, but helpful)
- Staff you have consulted
- Preference for supervisor
2015 subject offerings
Elective subjects (choose 3)
- CULS40005 Subcultural Studies, Ken Gelder
- ENGL40015 American Fiction: The 20th Century, Elizabeth Maxwell
- ENGL40018 Byromania: Romantic Literary Celebrity, Clara Tuite
- AIND40005 Textual Revelations, Philip Morrissey
- ENGL40003 Medieval Temporalities, Stephanie Trigg
- ENGL40007 Romanticism and Modernity, Tom Ford
- ENGL40020 Australian Theatre and Performance, Denise Varney
- ENGL40024 Renaissance Drama, David McInnis
Honours Coordinator, English and Theatre Studies
Dr David McInnis