Digital Workshop (Multi-purpose room)
This room is suitable for collaboration or small lectures/seminars. It seats 20 people around two large tables
- 2 video projectors (1 per table)
- White boards (3)
- 12 keypad lockers
Digital Lab (Conference facility and research laboratory)
This flexible room seats 30 people and is suitable for conferences, lectures, group meetings and collaboration. All tables and chairs can be reconfigured or moved.
There is one large projection screen for the whole room and one each in the room's three zones. These screens can work independently or together.
Collaborative spaces with videoconferencing and recording facilities
These rooms are suitable for small meetings and project work. Collaborative Rooms I and II can be combined into one larger room.
These two rooms can record video and audio of the whole room. Cameras are controlled from PCs.
- 211: Collaborative Room I
- 212: Collaborative Room II
- 306: Collaborative Room III
- 307: Collaborative Room IV
An exhibition space with wall and floor projection
- Portable control panel
- Three digital signage players (also the two LCD screens in e-teaching area)
- Floor projection
- 3 x headphones, 8-channel audio. Audio can be broken into three zones
2 immersive rooms with 180º screens
Immersive Space I
- Display one single image, or two overlapping
- Connect two laptops
- Two USB extenders to the rack PCs
Immersive Space II
- Display two images side-by-side
- Otherwise same setup as Immersive Space I
Informal project spaces
- 6 sets - 4 powerpoints, 4 USB ports, 2 ethernet ports
- 2 sets - 2 round tables, 4 chairs
- 5 x 2-person couches with 2 small round tables
- 1 x orange couch with powerpoint and USB port
Zeta book scanner
It's easy to scan historical and new books, magazines, files, ring binders, contracts, balance sheets and more. Delivering high-quality data with the highest resolution quickly, the Zeta allows staff and students to output to print, email, USB, ftp or the cloud.