Faculty of Arts
Research Unit in Public Cultures
Multiculturalism and governance
- Yue, Audrey and Khan, Rimi (2014). 'New Approaches to Cultural Measurement: On Cultural Value, Cultural Participation and Cultural Diversity', in MacDowall, L., Badham, M. and Blomkamp. E. (eds.,) Making Culture Count: The Politics of Cultural Measurement London: Palgrave
- Yue, Audrey and Khan, Rimi (2014). 'Accounting for Multiculturalism: The Utility of Cultural Indicators and the Politics of Diversity and Participation' in Conjunctions: Transdisciplinary Journal of Cultural Participation
- Khan, Rimi, Wyatt, Danielle and Yue, Audrey (2014). 'Making and re-making multicultural arts: policy, cultural difference, and the discourse of decline' in International Journal of Cultural Policy DOI: 10.1080/10286632.2014.890603(33%)
- Khan, Rimi (2014). 'New communities, new attachments: Planning for diversity in Melbourne's outer suburbs' in Journal of Intercultural Studies 35(3), pp. 295-309
- Khan, Rimi, Wyatt, Danielle, Yue, Audrey and Papastergiadis, Nikos (2013). 'Creative Australia and the dispersal of multiculturalism' in Asia Pacific Journal of Arts and Cultural Management 10(1), pp. 22-34
- Khan, Rimi (2013). 'Expanding the Citizen in Multicultural Policymaking' in Arvanitakis, J. and Matthews, I. (eds.,) The Citizen in the 21st Century The Interdisciplinary Press, pp. 87-95.
- Yue, Audrey, Khan, Rimi and Brook, Scott (2011). 'Developing a Local Cultural Indicator Framework in Australia: A Case Study of the City of Whittlesea' in Culture and Local Governance 3(1-2), pp. 133-149.