Lizette Bentwitch Scholarship
The Lizette Bentwitch Scholarship is awarded biennially, alternating between the Faculty of VCAM and the Faculty of Arts (any branch of the Humanities).
In 2018 and 2019 the scholarship will be awarded by the Faculty of Arts .
The scholarship is open to graduates who have been awarded a degree with honours by the Faculty of Arts (any branch of the Humanities) at The University of Melbourne.
The scholarship supports overseas study and must be accepted within 12 months of being awarded. The value the scholarship will be determined after considering the applicant's proposed program of study and estimate of travel and living expenses.
- Graduates who have been awarded a degree with honours by the Faculty of Arts (any branch of the Humanities) at The University of Melbourne
Recipients are required to:
- Accept award online within 21 days
- Write two letters of appreciation to their donor/committee (Upon acceptance and after completion)
- Submit a progress report
- Submit a final report
Applicants will be advised of the outcome via email within 6-8 weeks after the closing date.
Complete the online application form and upload the following supporting documents:
1. Outline of proposed planned activities that will be undertaken through the scholarship
2. Current academic record/ transcript
3. Two academic references
4. Any other information to support application that may assist the committee in making its decision
Please ensure you have the above information available before you commence your online application.