This unique subject allows Bachelor of Arts students studying any major to participate in an internship experience at one of a wide range of organsiations and institutions. This subject gives students real-world experience through the application and development of skills they have gained while studying their degree. It is a chance to make connections with employers and better understand the roles that will be available after graduation, and gain information that will assist with future career decisions. This subject involves completion of an 80 hour work placement and written assessment.
- Handbook: MULT20010 Arts internship
- Handbook: MULT30019 Arts internship
- Organising a placement for the Arts internship subject (215kb pdf)
- Information for host organisations 2016 (620kb pdf)
- Resume format guidelines (190kb pdf)
- Letter format (when approaching host organisations) (25kb Word doc)