Our Advisory Board comprises distinguished journalists and representatives from business, education and the philanthropic community, both local and international.
The Board will meet four times each year to provide advice to the Director on directions and priorities, and on strategies for enhancing community engagement.
Membership of the board
- Mr Peter Bartlett, Minter Ellison Lawyers (Chair)
- Ms Jill Baker, Herald and Weekly Times
- Mr Bill Birnbauer, Monash University
- Ms Sophie Black, The Wheeler Centre
- Mr Craig Butt, The Age
- Ms Mary Delahunty, Writing Australia
- Professor Julianne Schultz, Editor, The Griffith Review
- Ms Carol Schwartz, Schwartz Group
- Ms Jenny Taing, Australian Securities and Investments Commission
- Professor Michael Parks, School for Communications and Journalism, University of Southern California, USA
- Mr John Lloyd, Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism, Oxford University, UK