Faculty of Arts
- Each workshop will have 3 presenters
- Each presenter will share her/his story, practice, approach, in light of the specific theme of the week (15 mins). At the end, the presenter will propose 3 questions/provocations to the audience, to be discussed in groups.
- After each presentation, the groups will discuss the provocations for 30 minutes, and share their major points in a brief plenary session, before moving to the next guest
- The workshop will be documented, and there will be time for a final plenary discussion
- The results will be uploaded to the project website, and made available through a series of platforms (website, social media, podcasts, etc).