The Grimwade Centre blog showcases student projects, research and engagement work from the Grimwade Centre for Cultural Materials Conservation.
The most recent posts include:
- Stuffed with Problems: The Challenges of Dealing with a Taxidermy Object
- Louise Lateau en Extase
- The Sky is the Limit…ation
- The glass spouted vessel: What is it?
- Memoirs of a Great Jar
- Treatment Blog 1: Can You Be-Leaf It?
- Treating Rose Grainger’s Gown
- There’s a Chair in There - Determining Age through Materials and Typology