Collaborating on Peaceful Futures in Asia and the Pacific Roundtable and Workshop
Co-sponsored by the DSAA Conflict, Justice, Peace and Development Research Group, this event will consist of a panel discussion and workshop that will discuss pathways forward for practice and research on peace futures in Asia & the Pacific.
- Susanne Schmeidl, UNSW Sydney, swisspeace & RDI Network Committee
- Tania Miletic, Initiative for Peacebuilding, University of Melbourne
- Helen Bishop, Women Mediators across the Commonwealth
- Rachael Diprose, University of Melbourne & DSAA Conflict, Justice, Peace and Development Research Group
- Anthony Ware, Deakin University & Development Studies Association of Australia (DSAA)
- James Cox, Peacifica
- Patricia Garcia, Institute for Economics and Peace
This event is part of the RDI Conference 2021.