The links below take you to a range of blogs focused on the either Indigenous language projects themselves, or the experiences of speakers, linguists and other people involved in language work around the region.
- Iltyem-iltyem Central Australian sign language project blog
- Anggarrgoon blog - Linguist Claire Bowern's blog
- Australian Aboriginal Languages students blog
- Languages and Cultures Network for Australian Universities (LCNAU) - Indigenous Languages Cluster
- Endangered Languages and Cultures blog - discussion forum connected to the PARADISEC archive
- ABC Open's Mother Tongue project: sharing stories about Indigenous language from around Australia