International Digital Curation Conference (IDCC19)
IDCC is a leading conference on digital curation and Research Data Management, regularly attracting around 250 delegates from all over the world.
2019 Conference theme
Collaborations and partnerships in the field of digital curation and preservation. How do they develop and evolve across the professional, disciplinary, institutional, regional, national, and international levels? And how are such collaborations supporting the advancement of digital curation and preservation practices?
- The main conference programme is on Tuesday 5 February and Wednesday 6 February 2019
- Keynote addresses by Christine Kenneally and Patricia Brennan, and a live discussion by Nancy McGovern and Clifford Lynch
- There will also be an extensive Poster Exhibition
- Workshops will be held on Monday 4 February 2019
- A new addition to the programme will be the IDCC Unconference which will be held on 7 February 2019, an event driven by delegates, on topics of their choice
Digital Curation Centre (DCC) is partnering with the University of Melbourne to take IDCC to Australia for the first time.