The Giuseppina Patiti Tahiri Post-Doctoral Scholarship in Italian Studies
- 18th Feb 2019
- 8th Apr 2019
- Enrolment status
- University Trust Record
- Study Area
The Giuseppina Patiti Tahiri Post-Doctoral Scholarship in Italian Studies is a new opportunity open to University of Melbourne post-doctoral students in Italian Studies. The scholarship may be used to support a post-doctoral research project. The scholarship is supported by Ms Fatima Tahiri, an alumna of the University of Melbourne.
1. Confirmed post-doctoral position in Italian Studies at the School of Language and Linguistics, University of Melbourne, or
2. Post-doctoral status with a Ph.D. awarded from the department of Italian Studies at the School of Language and Linguistics, University of Melbourne.
3. Completion of the required application form, including a proposal of up to 500 words, the inclusion of a current academic transcript and two academic references.
4. The scholarship must be used to support a post-doctoral research project.
Recipients are required to:
- Accept award online within 21 days
- Submit a final report
Applicants will be advised of the outcome via email within 6-8 weeks after the closing date.
Eligible applicants must complete the online application form which requires a statement (approx. 500 words) clearly outlining your research project and the documents as outlined below:
- Current academic transcript
- Two academic references
- Any other information to support application that may assist the committee in making its decision