The Miltiades and Alkistis Chryssavgis Scholarship
This annual scholarship was established in 2006 to support the living expenses or student fees of first-year Bachelor of Arts students in financial need.
The scholarship will be paid in two installments, once per semester after each HECS census date 31 March and 31 August.
One award of this value will be offered.
Applicants must be enrolled in the full 3 year Bachelor of Arts degree program and must be commencing their 1st year of the program.
Recipients are required to:
- Accept award online within 21 days
- Write two letters of appreciation to their donor/committee (Upon acceptance and after completion)
- Submit a final report
Applicants will be advised of the outcome via email within 6-8 weeks after the closing date.
Eligible applicants must complete:
- the Financial Aid Assessment (If you have already completed a previous financial aid application this will show up when you login. Simply update your details and submit the application again. When you submit, you will receive an email acknowledgement that your application has been received.)
- the online application form (via the link below) which requires a 300-500 word statement outlining how the scholarship would impact your life and assist with your studies and the documents uploaded outlined below:
- All students, except those over 25 years of age, or those receiving the "unreasonable to live at home" rate of Youth Allowance, should have their parents or guardians complete a Statement of Parents or Guardians Income form
Both applications (financial aid assessment and the application via the link below) must be submitted prior to the advertised closing date.