Information for current undergraduate students, including undergraduate, honours, subjects taught in the School and breadth studies.
Academic work and assessment
- Information about Academic work (attendance, written work, submission, late work and Academic integrity and plagiarism)
- Information about Assessment
- Attendance waiver request form (75kb Word docx)
Student work from Making History 2015
- Interwar Internationalism: An Archival History
- The White Australia Policy: The Syrian Experience
- The Victorian Trades Hall: An Archival History
History and Philosophy of Science
History and Philosophy of Science (HPS) teaches undergraduate students from every faculty in the university. Apart from the subjects offered within the History and Philosophy of Science program, History and Philosophy of Science content can also be found in a number of University Breadth subjects coordinated by History and Philosophy of Science staff members.
Essay writing guides
- School of Historical and Philosophical Studies essay writing guide
This essay guide provides guidelines on the assessment, presentation and submission of essays in undergraduate subjects
- Philosophy essay writing guide
- History essay writing guide