The University of New Caledonia - Foreign Language (English) Tutor position available
Applications are sought for a one year contract as an English language Tutor at the University of New Caledonia
Application deadline 16 October 2017
Duration of appointment: this is a 12 months position to start on 1/02/2018 and end in January 2019
Net monthly remuneration: 358,250 CFP after all tax deductions.
Please note: The salary of an assistant is not adequate to support dependents. The Maître de Langue is covered by Sécurité Sociale, The French Medicare.
- The Maître de langue's number of teaching hours is comprised of between 192 hours or 288 annually depending on the nature of the class
- Candidates must have attained a level of education at least equivalent to a Master's Degree
- The mastery of French is a strong advantage
- Candidates must be native speakers of English
To apply please submit the documents below and an expression of interest by 5 pm on the 16 October 2017.
- A cover letter
- A detailed curriculum vitae
- Two referees, one must be from a current University of Melbourne academic
- Most recent academic transcript
- Photocopies of diplomas and passport
Please email your completed Expressions of Interest to: email@example.com
- EOI application close - 5pm 16 October 2017
- Interviews of shortlisted candidates will take place early November on campus