Lists of policy reports created by CONREP and CONREP researchers
CONREP policy reports
- Dehm, S., Loughnan, C., O'Donnell, S. and Silverstein, J. 2022, "Healthcare and the Health-Related Harms of Australia's Refugee Externalisation Policies", Comparative Network on Refugee Externalisation Policies.
- Loughnan, C. and Murray, P. 2022, "Combatting Corrosive Narratives about Refugees", Comparative Network on Refugee Externalisation Policies.
- O'Sullivan, M., Dolan-Evans, E. and Walker, S. 2022, "The Global Compact for Migration", Comparative Network on Refugee Externalisation Policies.
- Nethery, A. and Hirsch, A. 2020, "Externalisation of Migration Control Policies: An Introduction", Comparative Network on Refugee Externalisation Policies.
Policy reports by CONREP researchers
- O'Sullivan, M. 2022, "Australia's Responsibility to Protect the Human Rights of Women in Afghanistan", Castan Centre for Human Rights Law.
- Nethery, A. and Hirsch, A. 2021, "Sharing responsibility, not shifting responsibility: How Australia can improve refugee protection in Asia-Pacific", Alfred Deakin Institute Policy Briefing Paper Series, Vol 2, No. 1.
- Loughnan, C. and Nethery, A. were part of a large team of experts who contributed to the following report: The Implementation of OPCAT in Australia, Submission by the Australian OPCAP Network to the Subcommittee on Prevention of Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment (SPT) and the United National Working Group on Arbitrary Detention (WGAD). Contributing authors to Chapter 2: Immigration Detention, pp 34-74
- Refugee Council of Australia. 2017, “State of the Nation 2017: Refugees and people seeking asylum in Australia,” Report Refugee Council of Australia, New South Wales, February 2017
- Tubakovic, T. 2017, “The Dublin IV recast: A missed opportunity,” on the Refugee Research Blog, September 2017
- Tubakovic, T. 2017, “A Dublin IV recast: A new and improved system?,” (220kb pdf) Egmont European Policy Brief, No.46, March 2017
- Academics for Refugees 2016, “Academics For Refugees Policy Paper: A Just and Humane Approach for Refugees,” (145kb pdf) Policy Paper, Academics for Refugees, August 2016
- Refugee Council of Australia. 2016 “Recent changes in Australian refugee policy,” Report, Refugee Council of Australia, New South Wales, July 2016