Membership is free and enables members to connect, stay updated on research and events on Myanmar, share information, and develop partnerships within and beyond the University of Melbourne.
As a member of MRN, you will get the following privileges:
- Be included in the MRN mailing list and receive information on Myanmar-related research, events, and so on,
- Be able to connect and network with other members,
- Be featured on MRN website, if you desire,
- Be able to share research, publications, discussions and ideas through the MRN website,
- Have access to MRN database of Research Assistants with expertise relevant to research in Myanmar, upon request.
If you want to join MRN and/or be featured on our website, please fill the membership form via this link.
GET FEATURED ON MRN WEBSITE
- If you would also like to be featured on our website, please provide consent in the ‘MRN Membership Form’ and send through a high-resolution picture of yourself along with this form.
- Read the “MRN Guidelines for Social Platforms”.
- Send completed forms and photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.