Developing a comprehensive sexuality education program for Vietnamese secondary schools
SAVVY (Sexuality Awareness-raising and Value-setting for Vietnamese Youths)
This project seeks to develop a comprehensive and culturally sensitive sexuality education curriculum for Vietnamese secondary school students through consultative processes with government and civil society organisations in Vietnam from 2019 to 2020
- An inclusive, comprehensive and culturally-sensitive sexuality education program.
- A stakeholders’ workshop for dissemination of the sexuality education curriculum document
- An infographic that provides a visual presentation of key aspects of the sexuality education program.
- A media release that promotes and disseminates the outcomes of the project to the Vietnamese public.
- Contributions to the improvement of the security, health, and wellbeing of young generations in Vietnamese society
- Contributions to the promotion of people-to-people links, strengthening Australia’s international reputation and advancing the Australian Government’s foreign policy goals.
Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade
Australia ASEAN Council grants
Vietnam Women’s Union
Grow Up Safely (Lớn lên An toàn)
The Young Pioneer (Báo Thiếu niên)
Dr Lan Anh Hoang
M. Phuong Ha Nguyen