List of policy reports by academics of the Comparative Network on Refugee Externalisation Policies
Loughnan, C. and Nethery, A. were part of a large team of experts who contributed to the following report: The Implementation of OPCAT in Australia, Submission by the Australian OPCAP Network to the Subcommittee on Prevention of Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment (SPT) and the United National Working Group on Arbitrary Detention (WGAD). Contributing authors to Chapter 2: Immigration Detention, pp 34-74.
- Refugee Council of Australia. 2017, “State of the Nation 2017: Refugees and people seeking asylum in Australia,” Report Refugee Council of Australia, New South Wales, February 2017
- Tubakovic, T. 2017, “The Dublin IV recast: A missed opportunity,” on the Refugee Research Blog, September 2017
- Tubakovic, T. 2017, “A Dublin IV recast: A new and improved system?,” (220kb pdf) Egmont European Policy Brief, No.46, March 2017
- Academics for Refugees 2016, “Academics For Refugees Policy Paper: A Just and Humane Approach for Refugees,” (145kb pdf) Policy Paper, Academics for Refugees, August 2016
- Refugee Council of Australia. 2016 “Recent changes in Australian refugee policy,” Report, Refugee Council of Australia, New South Wales, July 2016