Once you have heard that your application is successful and you have been accepted into the programme, you will need to:
- Provide a deposit of $1000 by Monday 24 April 2017 by going to the Faculty of Arts Online Store Venice overseas intensive 2017 web page
- Pay the balance of $1345 by Friday 1 September 2017 by going to the Faculty of Arts Online Store Venice overseas intensive 2017 web page
- Enrol in the subjects.
Please note that the system will only allow you to enrol once you have heard your application is successful. You should enrol as follows:
- For participants currently enrolled in an award course at the University of Melbourne: EITHER enrol in the subjects according to the requirements of your course, if you want the subjects to count as credit towards your current degree/diploma. Standard HECS or course fees apply. The subjects are available at either 2nd or 3rd year level, so enrol in each at the level that you need for your degree
- For participants not enrolled in an award course at The University of Melbourne, or who do not want the subjects to count as credit towards their current degree, you will need to enrol in the subject as a Community Access Program (CAP) subject. You can enrol as an 'assessed' CAP student, assessed CAP students will receive an official academic result for the subject which may be credited towards award courses, but not your current degree. CAP course fees apply.
Please note that CAP part-fee remission bursaries are not available to current award course students. For more information about enrolling as a CAP student see the information provided on The Community Access Program (CAP) and the Step by Step Guide to applying for CAP online.
- if you require further information please contact STOP 1: http://students.unimelb.edu.au/stop1
Applications close Monday 3 April 2017