The University of New Caledonia - Foreign Language (English) Tutor position available
Applications are sought for a one year contract as an English language Tutor at the University of New Caledonia
Application deadline 16 October 2017
Duration of appointment: this is a 12 months position to start on 1/02/2018 and end in January 2019
Net monthly remuneration: 358 250 CFP after all tax deductions.
Please note: The salary of an assistant is not adequate to support dependents. The Maître de Langue is covered by Sécurité Sociale, The French Medicare.
- The Maître de langue's number of teaching hours is comprised of between 192 hours or 288 annually depending on the nature of the class.
For further information please see the Position Description.
- Candidates must have attained a level of education at least equivalent to a Master's Degree.
- The mastery of French is a strong advantage
- Candidates must be native speakers of English
To apply please submit the documents below and an expression of interest by
5 pm on the 16th October 2017.
- A cover letter
- A detailed curriculum vitae
- Two referees, one must be from a current University of Melbourne academic
- Most recent academic transcript
- Photocopies of diplomas and passport
Please email your completed Expressions of Interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- EOI application close - 5pm 16 October 2017
- Interviews of shortlisted candidates will take place early November on campus.
Key University of Melbourne contacts
|Local academic contact: |
Diane de Saint Léger
School of Languages and Linguistics - email@example.com
Alternative administrative contact: