- Catherine Alexander, Political Science/ Melbourne School of Design
Catherine is working on a research project on Australian climate policy.
- Jeff Atkinson, Political Science
- Jeremy Baskin, Political Science
Geoengineering, ecologism and the end of nature.
- Lachlan Mckenzie , Research Associate Political Science
Lachlan McKenzie has research interests in European Integration, European Union-Australian relations, international trade policymaking and norms in foreign policy. Lachlan’s PhD explored the EU’s promotion of foreign policy interests through trade negotiations. In 2013, he studied as part of a postgraduate fellowship at the European University Institute in Florence. Lachlan is a member of the Contemporary European Studies Association of Australia (CESAA) Executive Committee.
- Marty Bortz, Political Science
Current Research Title - "We're all managers now: The discursive power of management consultants"
- Scott Brown, Political Science
- Sokphea Young, Public Interest Advocacy and Democratic Representation
Sophie is a PhD candidate at the School of Social and Political Sciences at the University of Melbourne. Her major research interests are deliberative systems, and informal and nonelectoral democratic politics. She can be found on Academia, and on Twitter at @sophier_tweets.