Four times a year, Careers collaborates with the Faculty of Arts in order to deliver two-day job search intensives for students nearing the end of their degrees.
The program covers:
- Job seeking strategies, including how to use the hidden job market
- Networking for information, contacts and opportunities
- Preparing job applications including resumes, cover letters and selection criteria documents
- 'Creating an online presence' using LinkedIn and other online platforms
- Preparing for interviews, including a practice session
- As numbers are limited, please book only if you are committed to attending