During this time, graduate researchers may access their office to collect essential items or equipment. The process is outlined on this page.
Sunday 2 August: The Victorian Premier announced that, from 6pm, Victoria would enter a State of Disaster and metropolitan Melbourne would move to Stage 4 restrictions. During this time, the campus is closed to all but essential access.
Graduate researchers may request the retrieval of items essential to their teaching or research by emailing the Office of the Dean. Items will be collected on your behalf by a member of the Access Control team.
Please ensure your email clearly indicates:
- The building in which the item(s) is located
- where the item is found in your office
- when you require it
- your mobile phone number
In a very limited number of exceptional circumstances, access will be permitted to the campus for research purposes. If you seek access to the campus, you MUST provide the following
- A Completed Health Declaration
- Completed Permitted Worker Scheme Template (75kb Word docx)
- Evidence (screen grab) of completion of the COVIDSafe Campus online module in TrainME
- Your Student ID
- Your mobile number
- Details of the building you wish to access, the date and timeframe
Please email the above to the Office of the Dean.
Example screenshot of TrainME module Completion Record