The Social Enterprise Incubator subject involves designing, developing and pitching your own social enterprises over the course of a semester.
This year, the subject will include greater engagement with the social entrepreneurship sector, including site visits and global guest speakers.
If you have an interest in the social enterprise space, this subject is the perfect opportunity to get involved. You will develop your own social enterprise under the guidance of Julian O'Shea, an award-winning social entrepreneur, whilst engaging closely with Melbourne's social enterprise industry. At the conclusion of the subject you will have the chance to pitch your idea to an invited guest panel of entrepreneurs and innovators, receive feedback, and discuss opportunities to continue your social enterprise.
The subject is available to graduate students from the following courses:
- Executive Master of Arts
- Master of Arts and Cultural Management
- Master of Art Curatorship
- Master of Creative Writing, Publishing and Editing
- Master of Criminology
- Master of Development Studies
- Master of Global Media Communication
- Master of Journalism
- Master of International Journalism
- Master of Marketing Communications
- Master of Public Policy and Management
- Master of Publishing and Communications
- Master of Social Policy