Politics and International Studies students are given the opportunity to participate in the Uni-Capitol Washington internship program, which establishes internships in the US Congress in Washington DC.
This eight week Uni-Capitol Washington Internship Program (UCWIP) offers interns the opportunity to work full time in the US Congress on both administrative and substantive matters, allowing unique access to educational perspectives on the US Congress. Participation in this internship may be credited towards the Public Affairs, International Relations or Executive Internship.
This subject has a quota and is not available to Study Abroad or CAP students.
Applications for 2019 are now open
Application due date: 3pm Thursday May 17 2018
Applications MUST arrive by the due date. There is NO extension of time.
- Complete the online form to register your application with the Faculty
- Complete the UCWIP Application Pack 2019 (50kb Word docx)
- The completed Application with all documentation must be submitted both as:
- Hard copy: Collate all documents, place in a plastic pocket and take to Pod 7 and 8 at Stop 1 on or before the deadline
- Electronically: Submit to Anna Bailey firstname.lastname@example.org before 3pm Thursday May 17 2018
For eligibility information please download the Uni Capitol Washington Internship Programme 2019 programme guide (1.1Mb pdf)
Please also visit the UCWIP Facebook web page