The following five reports were completed by Policy Lab Interns in 2020 covering pressing topics for the future of women and work, including Artificial Intelligence, flexible work and workforce participation.
- Sheilla Njoto. Gendered Bots? Bias in the use of Artificial Intelligence in Recruitment (1.7Mb pdf) 2020
- Amrita Chanda. Understanding flexible work arrangement and its need in India: Policy intervention as a step towards holistic work life balance (700kb pdf) 2020
- Mary Ntalianis. Gender and sexual orientation as determinants of economic outcomes for queer women: A public policy response (570kb pdf) 2020
- Olivia Quan. New Opportunities for Women in the Workforce in the age of AI and Automation (475kb pdf) 2020
- Wendy Ojwang. An evaluation of progress made towards implementation by the Australian Government of “Towards 2025: An Australian Government’s Strategy to Boost Women’s Workforce Participation” (750kb pdf) 2020