You can partner with the University to help develop Australia’s future leaders. By offering industry experience to Faculty of Arts students you will be helping to build students’ experiences of the workplace and the world around them. It is vital that students are given a chance to put their theoretical knowledge into practice and develop their skills in communication, relationship building and leadership to ensure they become well-rounded graduates.
There are many benefits to partnering with our students:
- Assistance with a special project or general work tasks suitable for a student's level of experience and skill
- Access latest theories and practices which may inform the work of your organisation
- Professional development for current staff through a supervisory or coaching role
- Develop mutually beneficial partnerships with the Faculty of Arts and wider University
- Build connections with our next cohort of graduates, which may grow into employment opportunities.
“Being a part of the interns' development is very rewarding and also offers development opportunities for our own staff through the supervision and mentoring of the interns."
– Biheng Zhang, National Gallery Victoria