Successful award, scholarship and prize recipients will receive a notification letter listing the documents you are required to submit before payment can be processed. Please read your letter carefully.
Recipients of merit-based prizes
Recipients of merit-based prizes are required to update contact and banking details on the Student Portal or upload a payment form when accepting your award.
Recipients of travel-related scholarships
Recipients of travel-related scholarships are required to provide evidence to support their travel such as flight bookings, confirmation of study away, budgets, itinerary, etc and update banking details, as noted in their awarding letter.
- Full-time students are required to update contact and banking details on the Student Portal when accepting your award.
- Part-time students need to 'Supply banking details on Student Portal' and are required to provide a Tax File Number (TFN) Declaration form (scholarship payments to part-time students are not exempt from income tax). You are required to submit this directly to Melbourne Scholarships. TFN forms can be obtained from Stop1 on the corner of Swanston and Grattan Streets, most newsagents or ordered online via the Australian Taxation Office Tax file number declaration web page
- For information on supplying bank details please see the How to enter your banking details into your portal document (40kb pdf)
Alumni or External Parties
- Alumni or External Parties need to complete the F04 New Supplier request form (420kb pdf)
Upload your scholarship travel documents
Please note: Upload your scholarship travel documents via the Submit Scholarship Travel documents form.
Scholarship recipients must submit the required paperwork within 21 days of accepting your award or if you are travelling for study or research then required travel and payment documents must be submitted no later than one month before departure date.
- Recipients are advised payments generally take up 21 days from the time the required paperwork is submitted
- Your payment will be processed upon receiving all the required documentation
- Your notification letter outlines what documents you are required to submit
- Please only submit what is required
Before you upload the required documents they must be saved as a PDF file and named appropriately.