The Faculty of Arts India Strategy focuses on:
- Strengthening our existing partnerships and developing new ones
- Creating global experiences for our students
- Attracting, training and mentoring the next generation of scholars of India
- Creating and sharing India-focused knowledge
- Showcasing more Indian voices.
Leading Together conference
A transnational, inter-disciplinary and intersectional discourse on women and leadership. Leading Together is a collaboration between undergraduate students at the Faculty of Arts and undergraduate students at four institutions across India.
India focussed researchers
|Dr Dolly Kikon||Senior Lecturer in Development Studies; Deputy Associate Dean (International – India)||+email@example.com|
|Dr Amanda Gilbertson||Senior Lecturer in Anthropology and Development Studiesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Pradeep Taneja||Deputy Associate Dean International (India); Senior Lecturer in Asian Studiesemail@example.com|
|Associate Professor Beth Driscoll||Deputy Head of School; Associate Professor In Publishing and Communicationsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Stella Maris and Leading Together conference
For more information about the Faculty of Arts international engagement strategy (India), please contact our Manager, International Strategy.