- Dr Jeanine Leane CI (University of Melbourne)
- Associate Professor Kate Senior CI (University of Newcastle)
- Professor Richard Chenhall CI (University of Melbourne)
- Dr Rimi Khan PI (RMIT)
- Associate Professor Gavan McCarthy CI (University of Melbourne)
- Dr Sabra Thorner PI (Mount Holyoke)
Indigenous Storytelling and the Living Archive of Aboriginal Knowledge. No archiving system adequately responds to the interconnected and relational knowledge systems of Indigenous peoples'. This project aims to explore the potential of Indigenous Storytelling, which supports the interconnection of everything, as a way of intervening in the linear structure of institutional archives. A non-linear, interactive archiving system will be developed in collaboration with Aboriginal people. Such a system aims to better reflect Aboriginal perspectives about culture and histories in relation to collections held in galleries, libraries, archives and museums. An evaluation of museums globally will advance understandings of the opportunities for greater Indigenous co-management of their dispersed collections.