Our Advisory Board comprises distinguished journalists and representatives from business, education and the philanthropic community, both local and international.
The Board provides advice to the Director on directions and priorities, and on strategies for enhancing community engagement.
Membership of the board
- Mr Peter Bartlett, Minter Ellison Lawyers (Chair)
- Ms Sophie Black, The Wheeler Centre
- Mr Craig Butt, The Age
- Ms Mary Delahunty, Writing Australia
- Ms Margaret Easterbrook, The Age
- Wing Kuang, The ABC
- Jon Burton, Herald Sun
CAJ staff membership
- Associate Professor Andrew Dodd
- Dr Louisa Lim
- Ms Lucy Smy