Undergraduate and graduate students can enrol in Islamic Studies through a number of ways.
Undergraduate students can enrol in Islamic studies through:
- Bachelor of Arts Islamic Studies major
- Elective subjects within your course
Islamic Studies can also be completed:
- Through the Graduate Diploma in Arts
- Through the Graduate Certificate in Arts
- Through the Graduate Diploma in Arts (Advanced)
- Through the Community Access Program
At the graduate level, Islamic Studies offer courses for:
Credit for overseas study
Please note: not all exchange programs are valid for credit. Please check this before leaving for overseas study. Also, all overseas study is subject to DFAT warnings.