The Australian Centre runs a critical reading group each semester based on an academic text. All sessions are held online.
2023 Reading Group
- Semester 1, 2023 - Pollution Is Colonialism, Max Liboiron.
- Semester 2, 2023 - Public Policy and Indigenous Futures, eds. Nikki Moodie and Sarah Maddison
2022 Reading Group
- Semester 1, 2022 - Indigenous Futures and Learnings Taking Place, eds. Ligia (Licho) López López and Gioconda Coello
- Semester 2, 2022 - Settler Memory: The Disavowal of Indigeneity and the Politics of Race in the United States, Kevin Bruyneel
Previous Reading Groups (ISRC)
- 2021 – Routledge Handbook of Critical Indigenous Studies, eds. Brendan Hokowhitu, Aileen Moreton-Robinson, Linda Tuhiwai-Smith, Chris Andersen, Steve Larkin
- Semester 2, 2020 – Red Skin, White Masks: Rejecting the Colonial Politics of Recognition, Glen Coulthard
- Winter 2020 – So white. So what, Alison Whittaker and Decolonisation is Not a Metaphor, Eve Tuck and K. Wayne Yang
- Semester 1, 2020 – Questioning Indigenous-Settler Relations: Interdisciplinary Perspectives, eds. Sarah Maddison and Sana Nakata
- Semester 2, 2019 – Indigenous and Decolonising Studies in Education: Mapping the Long View, eds. Linda Tuhiwai Smith, Eve Tuck and Wayne Yang
- Semester 1, 2019 – As We Have Always Done: Indigenous Freedom Through Radical Resistance, Leanne Betasamosake Simpson