Members of CRAM contribute to a variety of teaching initiatives across the University. Our teaching facilitates collective engagement with critical theories and philosophies to support the development of advanced critical reading, writing, making, and thinking skills.
CRAM members are currently teaching the following subjects:
- Law in Society (CRIM10002)
- The Secret Life of the Body 1 (UNIB10011)
- Critical Debates (ENGL20035)
- Introduction to European Critical Theory (EURO40001)
- Design - Philosophy - Architecture (ABPL90421)
We welcome members of the public who may wish to study with us through the Community Access Program. Please contact a CRAM convenor, or the relevant subject coordinator for further information.