There are a strictly limited number of places on the intensive. There are some additional places reserved for Community Access Program students.
Once you have heard that your expression of interest has been accepted and you have been accepted into the programme, you will need to:
- Provide a deposit of $1000 by Friday 13 May 2016 by going to the Faculty of Arts Online Store Florence Overseas Intensive 2016 web page. This is to enable us to reserve the accommodation and the flights at the prices we have quoted for you
- Pay the balance of $2200.00 by Monday 28 August 2016 by going to the Faculty of Arts Online Store Florence Overseas Intensive 2016 web page
- Enrol in the subjects. Please note that the system will only allow you to enrol once you have heard your application is successful. You should enrol as follows:
- For participants currently enrolled in an award course at The University of Melbourne: EITHER enrol in the subjects according to the requirements of your course, if you want the subjects to count as credit towards your current degree/diploma. Standard subject enrolment fees, HECS or course fees apply. The subject is available at Level 1 only
- For participants not enrolled in an award course at The University of Melbourne, or who do not want the subjects to count as credit towards their current degree, you will need to enrol in the subject as an 'assessed' Community Access Program (CAP) subject. As an 'assessed' CAP student you will receive an official academic result for the subject which may be credited towards award courses, but not your current degree. CAP course fees apply.
Please note that CAP part-fee remission bursaries are not available to current award course students. For more information about enrolling as an 'assessed' CAP student contact the
CAP officer, Faculty of Arts
OR see the Future Students Community Access Program web page