Information for current undergraduate students including policies, assessment and contact information.
- English Language Studies Minor (including ESL)
- French Studies Major
- German Studies Major
- Italian Studies Major
- Linguistics and Applied Linguistics Major
- Russian Studies Major
- Spanish and Latin American Studies Major
- European Studies Minor
- Information and resources for students commencing or currently studying a Bachelor of Arts
- Language Placement Testing
- Diploma in Languages
Subject and timetable information
Linguistics and Applied Linguistics subjects may also be taken as breadth subjects, either individually, or as part of one of our suggested breadth tracks:
- Linguistics: Language structure and analysis
- Linguistics: Language in its social and cultural context
- Linguistics: English Language studies
Student submission boxes are located on Level 5, Babel (Building 139)
- Assignment cover sheet (210kb pdf)
- Assignment cover sheet (155kb Word .doc)
- Assignment extension request form (245kb pdf)
- Students Special consideration web page
- Refer to the Melbourne Policy Library website for information on University policies and guidelines in connection with your studies.
Scholarships and Exchange
- Melbourne Global Languages Scholarships
- Melbourne Scholarships - Scholarships available for future and current students.
- Melbourne Global Mobility - Exchange and study abroad information for all students.
- Access Melbourne
Overseas students wishing to study at The University of Melbourne please see the Future Students Admissions and applications website.
Current undergraduate students information on the Faculty of Arts website.